Tuesday, September 12, 2006

House Update

It's been a while since I've updated everyone on how the homebuilding is going. We've now got the complete roof, the rough in electrical and plumbing, and we're working on getting the A/C roughed in. All the trim is up and the siding is going up too. It's almost time for our next inspection and loan draw. I don't know what comes next, other than painting the exterior. We went ahead and bought a five gallon bucket of the 'Mother Nature' green that we painted the shed. I still have hesitations about painting the house green in a field full of green grass, but I think it will look really good, especially once we add some color around the house with our landscaping. I'm hoping what they say isn't true about how if you live with a mechanic your car's never running, when you live with a plumber there's always a pipe leaking, and so on and so forth. Otherwise, we'll never have any landscaping!

No comments: