Thursday, August 13, 2009

What a Summer!

I'm finally back at the office where I have a decent internet connection so I can catch you up on what's been going on with our family. I've had a WONDERFUL couple of months at home with my kids and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It made me sad to think that's probably the last time I'll get to spend any significant time at home with them for the next several years, but I do count myself blessed to have a job right now in such an economy. We've had a great summer spending time with our friends and family. We went to the beach in early July, celebrated Cody's birthday at the end of July, had a visit from my Granny in August, and have enjoyed a few weekends at the river. Emma is changing so much becoming much more verbal, imaginative, and energetic. Everett seems to change every day and is smiling, gurgling, and trying his best to sit up any chance he gets. We pulled out the Bumbo seat the other day and can sit in it and hold his head up pretty well. I'll post a few shots from the various events shortly, as well as some random other pics. Soon I'll have copies of some pictures we took yesterday with the four Mauldin family great-grandkids that I can't wait to see - Emma, two month old Everett, three month old Sophie, and four month old Granger!

No comments: