Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Emma's Walking!!!

Many of you have continued to ask "Is she walking yet?" and now the answer is finally YES!!! After much testing of patience from the question, and calmly telling people, "We don't want to rush her, she'll learn soon enough," she decided today to take off and now apparently there is no stopping her. We just got back from Charlotte yesterday and my family there has decided to 'thump her on the head' (Carol) next time they see her since she waited until the day after getting home to begin her new skill. As for me, I'm thrilled but unfortunately I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it. My grandparents are keeping her today because my Mom is sick, and Cody is picking her up because I have a late meeting and won't be home until well after she's in bed. So I've given Cody a request to make a video of her (almost) first steps, and then I'll try to get something tomorrow and see if I can figure out how to post video clips. To borrow what I hear is Carson's favorite phrase, "YAY!"

No comments: